Sunday, March 14, 2010

My first exhibition in Canada



The Iranian New Year is on March 20. The Iranian Day Festival was on March 13. In this Saturday Norouz Bazaar I had a booth. My projects were about painting on the glass. It was my first exhibition in Canada. I tried to explain for people and they really loved it. They had been shocked to hear that I create those things and they are handmade. During the exhibition, I talked about the several methods; they were interested in arts. They wanted to learn this art. In different aspects, it was a great experience and I learned a lot. It was the first step of the success ladder. I’m really happy and full of hope.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Atefeh, your art work are great. Don't loose your hope. Hope is the greatest way to reach your goals and I am sure you will reach them. Just continue your art work and I will do everything that I can do for you. My beautiful dear friend.

    ReplyDelete